Friday, March 23, 2007

Introduction

Well, it seems that shutdown day has not affected my laptop!

My blog has been accepted into too planets which I really admire. Ubuntu Weblogs and, now, P*. I've been following both of them since they went online, so, it is really an honor to join both of those teams.

For those of you who have no clue who I am:

Tiago Boldt Pereira de Sousa, born March 24 (yes, happy birthday to me), 1988, I'm a student at Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, trying to make myself an informatics and computation engineer.
I'm an Open-Source fan, who's using Ubuntu for almost an year now. I've been also to getting into the Ubuntu community, helping with bug reports, translation and what ever help I'm able to do.

I hope you all enjoy my postings, as much as I enjoy to discover and share new stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day! (=