Thursday, February 8, 2007

Gmail

I've been using Gmail for a long while now, more then one year, I guess. It puts together everything that I need from an email provider. There are some particular points that makes me think Gmail is the best email solution out there:

  • Spam protection is the best out there, almost nothing comes through;
  • More than 2800MB of available space, and always increasing, so that you can store all your emails for a long, LONG time;
  • Incorporated Gtalk, for instant messaging , directly from the browser;
  • It is now free and complete, no more invitations are needed, so that anyone can subscribe.

So, what are you waiting for? Go get your account!

Update:
Just found an article from techcrunch comparing google, yahoo and microsoft email platforms. Not only my opinion, by their data, google is really the best email of the three.

No comments: